Watchlist gives you a bird's eye view of all the companies you want keep a track of. You can set buy triggers for these companies and get alerts when the set price is reached - so that you don't have to be glued to the market.
You can use the WatchList as follows-
- You can save companies you want to watch without or after evaluating them.
- Once you evaluate a company and save an assessment - either your own or MoneyWorks4me, you can view details such as colour coding for 10 YEAR X-RAY and Long term prospects, Discount Price, MRP along with the current price for the companies, all at one glance.
- Further, you can get other details such as sales, EPS, intraday price chart and news related to the concerned company, all at one place. Just click the + sign beside the name of a company to view these details.
- You can set up Buy Price Alerts that can be delivered to you via email or SMS.
- Once you get an opportunity to invest in your desired companies, you can select and move them to the 'BoughtList'.
- You can add companies to 'WatchList' from 'EvaluatedList' also.