Federal Bank aims mid-teen growth in credit for FY22

23 Feb 2021

Federal Bank is aiming for acceleration in credit growth into ‘mid-teen’ figures in 2021-22 on the back of an economic recovery. Majority of the loan segments will grow at over 20 per cent levels and a few like corporate will also grow around 10 per cent to achieve the credit growth target next fiscal, while more headroom exists for growth in share of gold loans in the overall book, the portfolio growth will moderate to 20-30 per cent levels from the current 60 per cent levels.

There are early signs of a revival in private capital expenditure which will boost the corporate loan growth, and the same will be more visible by the second half of the current calendar year. The bank is ‘fairly close’ to the objective of having a 55:45 split in the loan book between retail and wholesale loans, and would like to maintain it the same way going ahead as well.

Federal Bank is a major Indian commercial bank in the private sector headquartered at Aluva, Kerala having more than thousand branches and ATMs spread across different States in India. It offers personal, corporate, NRI, SME banking, online banking services to its customers.

Related The Federal Bank Ltd. Links:

Federal Bank Share Price

86.25 -1.05 (-1.20%) Mar 08, 18:37
1 Year Price Chart
Peers
Company Name CMP
HDFC Bank 1519.40
ICICI Bank 608.15
Axis Bank 742.90
Indusind Bank 1018.40
Kotak Mahindra Bank 1915.25
View more..
Sensex vs Federal Bank
Puchho Befikar
SEBI Registered: Investment Adviser - INA000013323

Callback