Data is not available for this company.
Data is not available for this company
The company was incorporated on August 21 1995 under the Companies Act, 1956 with the Registrar of Companies, West Bengal, in Calcutta. The certificate for commencement of business was issued on August 23, 1995. The authorized capital of the company was Rs 500 lakhs which was subsequently enhanced to Rs 700 lakhs on October 17, 1995. The company does not have any subsidiary company.
The company is setting up a plant for the manufacture of automobile transmission gears and shafts with a capacity of 384 tpa in Bhiwadi, District Alwar, in Rajasthan at a cost of Rs 557 lakhs.