Automobile Corporation of Goa (ACGL), the first major engineering unit to be set up in Goa, a tiny but picturesque state of India, was jointly promoted in 1980 by Tata Motors (formerly known as Tata Engineering and Locomotive), the largest automobile manufacturer in the country and EDC...
Financial track record gives insight into the company's performance on key parameters over the past ten years. MoneyWorks4me’s proprietary colour codes make it easy for retail investors to gauge the company’s past performance.
Standalone financials take only the parent company into account while consolidated financials take into account financials of the parent company as well as of all its subsidiaries. In most companies consolidated financials should be used for analysis.
Automobile Corporation of Goa Ltd. should be analysed on a Standalone basis
CAGR Colour Code Guide
Book Value per Share
Key Financial Parameter
Performance Ratio Colour Code Guide
Return on Equity (%)
Operating Profit Margin (%)
Net Profit Margin (%)
Debt to Equity
Working Capital Days
Cash Conversion Cycle
Promoter's Holding & Share Pledging
* Pledged shares as % of Promoter's holding (%)
1. Is Automobile Corp.Goa a good quality company?
Data is not available for this company.
2. Is current market price of Automobile Corp.Goa a good price to buy it?
The 5-year analysis of Automobile Corp.Goa's performance infers:
Automobile Corp.Goa earnings have declined by -2.5%, whereas share price has depreciated -3.4% CAGR over the past five years, indicating the company's share price is likely undervalued. However, for specific investment actions please connect with your investment advisor.
3. What is Automobile Corp.Goa share price return in the past 10 years ?
We analysed the performance of Automobile Corp.Goa share prices over the last 10 years. Here is what we found out:
Automobile Corp.Goa share price has depreciated -1% annually over the past ten years.
Automobile Corporation of Goa (ACGL), the first major engineering unit to be set up in Goa, a tiny but picturesque state of India, was jointly promoted in 1980 by Tata Motors (formerly known as Tata Engineering and Locomotive), the largest automobile manufacturer in the country and EDC (formerly known as Economic Development Corporation of Goa , Daman and Diu). Right from the inception, ACGL, with its emphasis on quality, safety, productivity and reliability in
Automobile Corporation of Goa (ACGL), the first major engineering unit to be set up in Goa, a tiny but picturesque state of India, was jointly promoted in 1980 by Tata Motors (formerly known as Tata Engineering and Locomotive), the largest automobile manufacturer in the country and EDC (formerly known as Economic Development Corporation of Goa , Daman and Diu). Right from the inception, ACGL, with its emphasis on quality, safety, productivity and reliability in line with the Tata ethos has been endearing itself to its customers.
The company manufactures sheet metal components, assemblies and bus coaches at its factories situated at villages Honda and Bhuimpal, Goa. The company is in operation since 1982 and is a major supplier of pressings and assemblies to Tata Motors' Pune factory. To meet â€œJust In Timeâ€ supplies to the customer, the company has set up a press shop at Jejuri, Pune. The sheet metal division at its three units has high tonnage presses with an output of more than 17,620 tonnes that have ensured complete customer satisfaction.
In 1987, the company entered into a technical collaboration agreement with Fuji Heavy Industries, Japan, makers of Subaru car for various models of chassis mounted bus bodies and set up a full fledged bus body building division. The company had a further agreement with FHI to build Monocoque buses in 1995.
Excellent production facilities,highly skilled and continuously trained manpower of Engineers,Technicians and other staff have ensured world class products and services. In its quest towards business excellence , the company practices Integrated Management Systems including quality, environment,health and safety in all its operations.The company is professionally managed. The companyâ€™s shares are listed on The Stock Exchange, Mumbai.
1. Bus Body:
2. Sheet Metal
Bus Body Building Division
Sheet Metal division
1. TUV INDIA on April 1998 gave ISO 9000:1994 certifications to its Sheet Metal Division.
2. RWTUV ANLAGENTECHNIK GMBH on March 2002 gave QS 9000 certification to its Sheet Metal Division.
3. TUV SUDDEUTSCHLAND on July 2005 gave TS 16949:2002 certification to its Sheet Metal Division.
4. Bhuimpal Pressing Unit was certified by INTERNATIONAL CERTIFICATION on Feb-2004 as ISO 9001:2000.
5. Bhuimpal Pressing Unit was certified by TUV SUDDEUTSCHLAND on July 2005 as TS 16949:2002.
6. Jejuri Pressing Unit was ISO 9001:2000 certified on April 2004 by INTERNATIONAL CERTIFICATION.
7. Jejuri Pressing Unit was certified as TS16949 Second Edition on February 2008 by BUREAU VERITAS CERTIFICATION.
8. Bus Body Division was certified as TS16949 Second Edition on Jun 2008 by BUREAU VERITAS CERTIFICATION.