1. Is Camlin Fine Sciences Ltd a good quality company?
Past 10 year's financial track record analysis by Moneyworks4me indicates that Camlin Fine Sciences Ltd is a average quality company.
2. Is Camlin Fine Sciences Ltd undervalued or overvalued?
The key valuation ratios of Camlin Fine Sciences Ltd's currently when compared to its past seem to suggest it is in the Fair zone.
3. Is Camlin Fine Sciences Ltd a good buy now?
The Price Trend analysis by MoneyWorks4Me indicates it is Weak which suggest that the price of Camlin Fine Sciences Ltd is likely to Fall in the short term. However, please check the rating on Quality and Valuation before investing.
Data adjusted to bonus, split, extra-ordinary income, rights issue and change in financial year end.
Value Creation ⓘ
Value Creation Index Colour Code Guide ⓘ
|ROCE % ⓘ||18.1%||19.2%||18.8%||16.8%||5.7%||0.5%||4.1%||6.1%||5.3%||4.8%||-|
|Value Creation Index ⓘ||0.3||0.4||0.3||0.2||-0.6||-1.0||-0.7||-0.6||-0.6||-0.7||-|
Growth Parameters ⓘ
Growth Parameters Colour Code Guide ⓘ
|YoY Gr. Rt. %||-||19.4%||15%||-4.3%||-21.2%||24.1%||36.1%||5.8%||3.5%||14.2%||-|
|Adj EPS ⓘ||1.6||2.2||2.8||2.9||0.2||-1.3||0.7||1.7||1.1||1.2||1.7|
|YoY Gr. Rt. %||-||33.1%||28.1%||3.2%||-93.7%||-833.3%||NA||130.6%||-31.9%||9.7%||-|
|BVPS (₹) ⓘ||6.5||8.1||10.2||12.5||16.8||25.5||26.8||31||32.4||37||37.3|
|Adj Net Profit ⓘ||15.3||20.5||26.6||27.7||1.9||-16.1||8.8||20.2||14.4||19.4||26|
|Cash Flow from Ops. ⓘ||13.1||12.9||26.4||50.9||-30.1||-5.2||-44.6||73.9||26||46.8||-|
|Debt/CF from Ops. ⓘ||8.2||10.2||5.1||3.1||-8.1||-41.7||-7||4.5||14.3||9.6||-|
CAGR Colour Code Guide ⓘ
|9 Years||5 Years||3 Years||1 Years|
|Adj EPS ⓘ||-3%||47.1%||19.9%||9.7%|
Key Financial Parameters ⓘ
Performance Ratio Colour Code Guide ⓘ
|Return on Equity % ⓘ||27.7||29.9||30.5||25.4||1.3||-6.3||2.6||5.6||3.4||3.7||4.5|
|Op. Profit Mgn % ⓘ||14.5||15.7||14.5||16.5||8.5||1.1||6||10.4||12.4||11.6||10.5|
|Net Profit Mgn % ⓘ||4.9||5.5||6.2||6.7||0.6||-4||1.6||3.5||2.4||2.8||3.8|
|Debt to Equity ⓘ||1.8||1.7||1.4||1.3||1.4||0.7||1||0.9||0.9||0.8||-|
|Working Cap Days ⓘ||195||197||200||232||322||338||305||315||338||345||0|
|Cash Conv. Cycle ⓘ||62||59||68||96||181||180||152||162||168||165||0|
Return on Equity has increased versus last 3 years average to 4.50%
Net Profit is growing at healthy rate in last 3 years 19.87%
Debt to equity has declined versus last 3 years average to 0.77
Sales growth is good in last 4 quarters at 10.67%
Sales growth has been subdued in last 3 years 7.74%
|TTM EPS (₹)||1.7||2.8|
|TTM Sales (₹ Cr.)||695||1,465|
|BVPS (₹.) ⓘ||37.3||41.8|
|Reserves (₹ Cr.) ⓘ||570||641|
|From the Market|
|52 Week Low / High (₹)||97.20 / 213.00|
|All Time Low / High (₹)||1.94 / 230.80|
|Market Cap (₹ Cr.)||1,948|
|Equity (₹ Cr.)||15.7|
|Face Value (₹)||1|
|Industry PE ⓘ||37.3|
Camlin, the corporate group, was established in 1931 and is a pioneer in art and stationery material in
Company changed its name from Camlin Fine Chemicals Ltd. to Camlin Fine Sciences Ltd.
Camlin Fine Chemicals is the world's second largest manufacturer and marketer of food grade antioxidants TBHQ and BHA. Its mission is to be the largest food antioxidant and ingredient manufacturer worldwide. Their facilities are HACCP and ISO 9001 : 2000 certified.
a) Food Ingredients â€“
Antox TBHQ (HACCP Certified) FCC V / FAO / WHO (Tertiary Butyl Hydroquinone)
Antox BHA (HACCP Certified) FCC V / FAO / WHO / EEC ( Butyl Hydroxy Anisole)
b) Sweetener -
Sucralose FCC V
c) Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients -
d) Super Absorbent Polymer
On 6th June 2008 - The company entered into a joint venture, on 51:49 basis, with US based Viachem LLC, to set up a joint venture company under the name Dulcette Technologies for marketing Sucralose, Aspartame, and Acesulfame-K, and their belnds in
On 7th July 2008 - The Board of Directors of the company at its meeting held on 29th July 2008, approved the proposal for setting up a joint venture company with Pagoda Advisors and their associates.
As per the deal, Camlin Fine Chemicals will get 51% of the equity of the proposed new company and the rest 49% will be owned by Pagoda Advisors and their associates.The proposed new company will focus on the retail of luxury/premium brands in
On 25th February 2008: Camlin Fine Chemicals acquired 60% equity stake in Sangam Laboratories, a Small Scale Unit manufacturing Nutraceuticals and Drug Intermediates at Tarapur.
On 12th February 2008 - The company inked a joint venture deal with US based Advanced Aerospace Technologies to manufacture and market speciality fine chemicals primarily to cater to European and U.S markets.