Timbor Home was originally incorporated as â€œInside Outside India Dot Com Private Limitedâ€ on May 11, 2000 under the Companies Act, 1956 vide Certificate of Incorporation issued by the Registrar of Companies, Dadra & Nagar Haveli, Gujarat. The name of the company was changed to...
Financial track record gives insight into the company's performance on key parameters over the past ten years. MoneyWorks4me’s proprietary colour codes make it easy for retail investors to gauge the company’s past performance.
Standalone financials take only the parent company into account while consolidated financials take into account financials of the parent company as well as of all its subsidiaries. In most companies consolidated financials should be used for analysis.
Timbor Home Ltd. should be analysed on a Standalone basis
CAGR Colour Code Guide
Book Value per Share
Key Financial Parameter
Performance Ratio Colour Code Guide
Return on Equity (%)
Operating Profit Margin (%)
Net Profit Margin (%)
Debt to Equity
Working Capital Days
Cash Conversion Cycle
Promoter's Holding & Share Pledging
* Pledged shares as % of Promoter's holding (%)
1. Is Timbor Home Ltd. a good quality company?
Data is not available for this company.
2. Is current market price of Timbor Home Ltd. a good price to buy it?
Data is not available for this company.
3. What is Timbor Home Ltd. share price return in the past 10 years ?
Data is not available for this company
Timbor Home was originally incorporated as â€œInside Outside India Dot Com Private Limitedâ€ on May 11, 2000 under the Companies Act, 1956 vide Certificate of Incorporation issued by the Registrar of Companies, Dadra & Nagar Haveli, Gujarat. The name of the company was changed to â€œIKI Timbor Private Limitedâ€ vide Fresh Certificate of Incorporation dated February 8, 2005. The name of company was further changed to Timbor Home Private Limited with fresh Certificate of
Timbor Home was originally incorporated as â€œInside Outside India Dot Com Private Limitedâ€ on May 11, 2000 under the Companies Act, 1956 vide Certificate of Incorporation issued by the Registrar of Companies, Dadra & Nagar Haveli, Gujarat. The name of the company was changed to â€œIKI Timbor Private Limitedâ€ vide Fresh Certificate of Incorporation dated February 8, 2005. The name of company was further changed to Timbor Home Private Limited with fresh Certificate of Incorporation with effect from May 22, 2007 and subsequently the company was converted into Public Limited Company vide a Fresh Certificate of Incorporation on June 13, 2009 and consequently the name of the company was changed to â€œTimbor Home Limitedâ€.
The company has three manufacturing units one located at Changodar, in Ahmedabad District, the second unit at Vatva GIDC, Ahmedabad, and the third at Umreth, in Anand district. The total manufacturing facility of the company amounts to 2, 00,000 Sq feet.
The kitchen & furniture manufacturing is based at the Changodar unit, the Stainless Steel Kitchen baskets and accessories is manufactured at the Vatva Unit while manufacturing of doors, wood treatments and storage is based at Umreth. The company now manufactures kitchen- kitchen components, furniture, door- door frames and Kitchen baskets and accessories. The company operates as a manufacturer-retailer having a Pan-India presence with more than 80 exclusive stores of kitchen, door and furniture retail outlets operating on Franchise Model.
The company markets its products under the brand names Timbor Cucine- Modular Kitchens, Timbor Doors- Doors & Door Frames, Timbor Home- Home Furniture, and IKI Kitchens- Hi-end kitchen solutions using â€˜Hettichâ€™ Hardware and accessories.
Its products include the following:
1. Home furniture: Entire Home Furniture Requirements is made available by the company to the consumer under the same roof in Solid Teak Wood. Wide range of furniture including sofaâ€™s, centre tables, side tables, TV units, chairs, beds, wardrobes, bedside units, dressers, bar units, dining tables, dining chairs, kids bedroom units etc are included under the Home Furniture section. All the ranges have wide options made available to customer in terms of designs, colors, fabric, dimensions, capacity etc. The company can do all this for the customer due to itâ€™s in--house manufacturing facilities. Its Home Furniture Range is marketed under the brand â€œTimbor Homeâ€. The company also does customization in terms of size and individual requirements and preferences in wardrobes, which isnâ€™t made available by other players. The companyâ€™s manufacturing capacity helps them in customization at no extra cost for the customer.
2. Modular Kitchens:
Brand: Timbor Cucine: The company is one of the major retailer and manufacturer of Modular Kitchens in India. Its modular kitchens are durable, affordable yet trendy. The companyâ€™s Modular kitchens are sold under the brand name â€œTIMBOR CUCINEâ€ range starting from as low of Rs 25000; as a result even common people can now afford Modular kitchens.
The company has designed its own software which helps the customer to have a look on his/her kitchen before he orders for the same. It is completely customized product for the customer, the cost, the material, hardware, cabinetry all can be chose by the customer. Kitchen design in fact is done by the customer himself. They can pick and choose from the various options available for them in the material, hardware, cabinetry as per their requirements.
Brand: IKI Kitchens: The company has introduced a new concept and trend giving kitchen a great look through Hi-end modular kitchens with customized solutions, world class cabinetry, shutters, storage and hardware along with Red Dot award winning fittings which are made available to Indian consumers solely using Hettich hardware and accessories. Hitech Kitchens bring in international concepts to Indian households. They are state-of-art products which are targeted to hi-end markets.
3. Doors: The company have set-up a production facility at Umreth for manufacturing doors and all this is offered with customization in terms of size and thickness for the customers. The doors also come under wide range of designs and types, they also manufacture eco-friendly doors with Sinewave/Honeycomb Core. Even door frames customized for the customers are available in Solid Wood. They are pre-finished with primer and polish coats.
4. Treated and Kiln Dried Lumber: The company has a large timber drying and chemical treatment facility. The company converts logs of soft and hardwood into kiln dried sawn timber to be used in the construction and joinery industry. The products of the company are sold to traders and actual users.
May, 2000: The company was incorporated as Inside Outside India Dot Com Pvt. Ltd. a new concept of Internet Portal Company for the Furniture and Interiors and the Directors of the company was Anant Sureshchandra Maloo and Nicole Ashish Khurana.
April, 2004: The company received Certificate in the name of Inside Outside India Dot Com Pvt Ltd from Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation under Shops and Establishment Department for running the business and Registered Office of the company.
July, 2004: The company commenced manufacturing Plant for Kitchen Components at Changodar (Ahmedabad).
February, 2005: Changed the company name to IKI Timbor Pvt Ltd
November, 2006: Assistant Commissioner of Central Excise issued a Registration Certificate dated 02.11.2006 in the name of IKI Timbor Pvt Ltd for removal/sale of Excisable Products.
May, 2007: Changed the company name to Timbor Home Pvt Ltd.
July, 2007: The company entered into agreement with Bennett Coleman & Co. Ltd (The Times of India Group) and place an Equity.
March, 2008: The company established manufacturing plant at Umreth, Anand District to manufacture Treated Timber, Door, Builder Joinery and Home Furniture.
August, 2008: The company entered into agreement with Writter & Publishers Ltd (The Dainik Bhaskar Group. D.B. Corp Ltd) and invested into the Equity of the company.
October, 2008: The company received ISO 9001-2000 Certification for Quality Management System to Manufacture and Marketing Modular Kitchen, Wooden Furniture and Door at Changodar (Ahmedabad) and Umreth Units.
The company also received ISO 14001-2004 Certification for Environment Management System of the Company for the Changodar and Umreth Units.
June, 2009: Changed the Company name to M/s. Timbor Home Limited.
September, 2009: The company opened Factory Outlet Show Room at Zodiac Square, S.G. Highway Road, Ahmedabad for Kitchen and Home Furniture Display.
October, 2009: The company entered into agreement with Brand Equity Treaties Ltd (The Times of India Group) and invested into the equity of the company.
December, 2009: The company setup manufacturing plant of Stainless Steel Kitchen Accessories at Vatva (Ahmedabad).
June, 2010: Introduced Imported Kitchen Cookware in the product range.
ISO 14001:2004 bearing Certificate, dated October 24,2008 ,was issued to the company by Nimbus Certification Pvt. Ltd., Borivali(W), which will be valid untill October 23,2011.
ISO 9001: 2000 bearing Certificate, dated October 24,2008, was issued to the company by Nimbus Certification Pvt. Ltd., Borivali(W), which be valid untill October 23,2011.