Once you Register on MoneyWorks4me, you get free access to the following features:
- 10 YEAR X-RAY - A color coded analysis of a company on key financial criteria.
- Portfolio Managers - A portfolio manager is a simplified snapshot of all the companies you have invested in. At MoneyWorks4me, we give you three types of Portfolio Managers. The BoughtList is a summary of all the stocks you have purchased. The WatchList is a summary of all the stocks which you intend to ‘watch’ for price movements and fundamental strength. The EvaluatedList is a summary of all the stocks you have evaluated for a quick check.
- Price Chart - This is a technical chart which lets you see the price movements of the stock over a period of time and gives you moving averages to see short term and long term trends in the movement of stocks.
- ComPeer - ComPeer helps you analyse the performance of the company on key financial parameters as compared to other listed companies in its industry.
- Company pulse reports - Basic version of decision-enabling reserach report on stocks.
- Screeners - Stock folitering tool based on predefined metrics.
- Android Mobile App - 'My Stock Genie' to validate any stock advice on the go.
- Stock Shastra - Our Investment blog.
- E-learning videos - To learn investing - the fun way!
- Webinars - Online events on investing with our analysts.
- Equity Game-Plan - To find out your Risk profile and ideal investment strategy.
- Portfolio Verdict - To check out the health of your stocks portfolio.
You can get access to all these free features by registering with us for a free account.
While several websites do give figures for the key financials for the past 10 years, they will leave most of the analysis to be done by you. On our 10 YEAR X-RAY, we only take the financials parameters that are relevant to you as an investor. We do the analysis on these key parameters and assign colour-codes to them to make them easier to read and understand. For instance, it takes only one glance at the 10 YEAR X-RAY and its unique colour scheme to understand if a company is investment worthy or not.
The ComPeer is a tool which helps you in comparing the performance of companies in a particular industry. This feature helps you find the best company in a particular sector. The MoneyWorks4me Filter on the other hand helps you find the best stocks either in a sector, or in the entire universe of companies based on criteria, you give.
Free basic access does not allow you access to paid features such as MoneyWorks4me Filter, the Decision-Maker, PRICE CALCULATOR, etc. Whereas, the 5-Day free access that we offer to our registered members - on request - unlocks the paid features on the website for a few days. This helps you experience the premium features before buying the MoneyWorks4me subscription.