Top 50 Superstars
'Top 50 Superstars' is an exclusive space where every Nifty 50 stock comes with a COLOURand an MRP (real worth) so you instantly know which ones amongst them are the best to invest in. Here for every company in the Nifty you get the:
- Right Stock:10 year financials & Long-term Prospects Colour-coded as Green, Orange & Red, so you know if it is fundamentally Great, Good or Risky to invest in.
- Right Price: MRP and Discount Price so you can BUY when Current price is below DP and SELL above MRP.
- Right Timing:BUY / SELL/ WAIT signals by combining the precision of technicals and power of Fundamentals
- Management X-Ray: Assessment of Company’s Management to understand their trustworthiness using colour-codes
S&P CNX Nifty(or Nifty 50) is a well-diversified 50 stock index of companies from 21 sectors of the economy. These stocks are widely considered to be the barometers of the economy are individually market leaders in their own sectors.
It is a safe group of stocks because:
- The companies in the Nifty 50 are market leaders in their sector, if any sector were to grow faster than other sectors the Nifty companies would be one of the primary beneficiaries.
- They are tracked and followed much more aggressively by news anchors and analysts, so if there are any bad news about the company, it would be known much before than it would be for smaller companies.
- They are held by institutions and fund houses in much more larger percentages than smaller companies. More institutional holding leads to much better corporate governance and best corporate practices that are in line with minority shareholders’ interests.
Yes. A subscriber of the Nifty 50Superstars gets all the features that a subscriber of the Flexi 100 / Flexi 50/ Flexi 30 gets. The only difference is that the number of evaluations is restricted to the 50 stocks in the S&P CNX Nifty
Yes. If any company (for e.g. DLF) is replaced by another company (for e.g. GMR Infrastructure) it will be reflected in the Top 50 Superstars. You can still access Decision-maker and other evaluation tools for DLF . Also, you will be able to Evaluate GMR in Top 50 Superstars.
No. You can enjoy unlimited usage of the MoneyWorks4me Filter in trying to find stocks according to the criteria you set, but you cannot use the Decision-Maker to Evaluate any stocks outside your fixed list of stocks in your subscription.For that, you need to buy an add-on pack.
Superstars plans gives you a separate uncluttered space where you can ‘Track’ the complete list of stocks and check the key information , all in one place(colour-coding, MRP, Timing Signals, Management X-RAY etc).This dasboard is separate from your Portfolio on MoneyWorks4me.