Live Webinar on "How to Invest successfully to reach goals without losing sleep" Sign up for Live Webinar

Navin Fluorine International to form JVC with PEL

28 Aug 2014

Navin Fluorine International, a Arvind Mafatlal Group Company, and Piramal Enterprises (PEL), one of India’s largest diversified companies, have agreed to form a joint venture company (JVC) to develop, manufacture and sell specialty Fluorochemicals with specific focus on applications in healthcare.

Piramal Enterprises will hold 51% of the equity share capital of the proposed Joint Venture Company and the remaining 49% will be held by Navin. In the first phase of development, the JVC is expected to invest around Rs 120 crore in India.

The strategic joint venture leverages Navin’s fluorochemicals capabilities and Piramal’s strong presence in healthcare. With the increasing importance of fluorine in life sciences, there is a considerable potential to exploit synergies between the two companies.

Navin Fluorine owns one of India’s largest integrated flurochemicals complexes. It produces a wide range of flurochemicals in the bulk and specialty segment. It has developed more than 40 products on commercial scale using indigenously built multipurpose plants and product technologies.

Related Navin Fluorine International Ltd. Links:

Navin Fluorine Intl Share Price

3936.10 -12.85 (-0.33%) Oct 14, 18:01
1 Year Price Chart
Peers
Company Name CMP
Tata Chemicals 1083.95
Pidilite Inds. 2481.00
Aarti Inds 1106.85
Atul 10503.20
India Glycols 931.80
View more..
Sensex vs Navin Fluorine Intl
Puchho Befikar
SEBI Registered: Investment Adviser - INA000013323

Callback