Manappuram Finance informs about acquisition of equity shares

31 Aug 2019

Pursuant to Regulation 30(2) of the SEBI(LODR) Regulations, 2015, Manappuram Finance has informed that the Company has completed acquisition of 99.81% of Equity Shares of Manappuram Comptech & Consultants as at 31.08.2019. Acquisition of Remaining 0.19% is under process. 

The above information is a part of company’s filings submitted to BSE.

 

Related Manappuram Finance Ltd. Links:

Manappuram Finance Share Price

157.10 0.40 (0.26%) Sep 29, 18:01
1 Year Price Chart
Peers
Company Name CMP
Bajaj Finance 3293.10
Aditya Birla Capital 63.20
Shriram Trans. Fin 609.15
L&T Finance Holdings 61.65
Mah & Mah Finl. Serv 124.70
View more..
Sensex vs Manappuram Finance
Puchho Befikar
SEBI Registered: Investment Adviser - INA000013323
Research Analyst - INH000000719

Callback