Manappuram Finance spurts on acquiring 9.81% share of Manappuram Comptech & Consultants

03 Sep 2019

Manappuram Finance is currently trading at Rs. 119.75, up by 0.90 points or 0.46% from its previous closing of Rs. 118.85 on the BSE.

The scrip opened at Rs. 119.15 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 119.95 and Rs. 118.75 respectively. So far 44688 shares were traded on the counter.

The BSE group 'A' stock of face value Rs. 2 has touched a 52 week high of Rs. 144.90 on 27-Jun-2019 and a 52 week low of Rs. 66.40 on 08-Oct-2018.

Last one week high and low of the scrip stood at Rs. 125.50 and Rs. 117.80 respectively. The current market cap of the company is Rs. 10076.98 crore.

The promoters holding in the company stood at 35.12%, while Institutions and Non-Institutions held 49.35% and 15.53% respectively.

Manappuram Finance has completed acquisition of 99.81% of equity shares of Manappuram Comptech & Consultants on August 31, 2019. Acquisition of remaining 0.19% is under process.

Manappuram Finance is a non-deposit taking NBFC and having a strong presence in South India in states of Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka and Andhra Pradesh.

Related Manappuram Finance Ltd. Links:

Manappuram Finance Share Price

171.70 1.85 (1.09%) Feb 24, 18:55
1 Year Price Chart
Peers
Company Name CMP
Bajaj Finance 5553.00
Aditya Birla Capital 121.25
Shriram Trans. Fin 1382.60
L&T Finance Holdings 103.05
Mah & Mah Finl. Serv 212.85
View more..
Sensex vs Manappuram Finance
Puchho Befikar
SEBI Registered: Investment Adviser - INA000013323

Callback