Unitech shortlists GIC and Blackstone for Gurgaon IT SEZ: Report

20 Aug 2013

Unitech has reportedly shortlisted GIC and Blackstone to sell its Gurgaon IT SEZ, which is a part of London’s Alternative Investment Market (AIM)-listed Unitech Corporate Parks for more than Rs 2,700 crore. Xander, Tishman and Maple Tree are out of the race to buy the SEZ. Unitech Corporate Parks holds 60% stake in the assets, including this SEZ, while, Unitech holds remaining 40% stake.

Unitech, being one of the leading real estate companies, has several business segments relating to residential, commercial, Information Technology (IT) parks, retail, amusement parks, etc, with over four decades of achievement and continues to be a prominent player with high degree of quality and affordable real estate in the Indian market space.

Related Unitech Ltd. Links:

Unitech Share Price

0.72 0.03 (4.35%) Nov 18, 17:47
1 Year Price Chart
Peers
Company Name CMP
Dilip Buildcon 403.90
NBCC (India) 38.00
Sobha 399.80
DLF 216.05
JMC Projects (India) 107.50
View more..
Sensex vs Unitech
Puchho Befikar
SEBI Registered: Investment Adviser - INA000013323
Research Analyst - INH000000719

Callback

8055769463

8055769463