The 5-year analysis of Jain Studios Ltd's performance infers:
We analysed the performance of Jain Studios Ltd share prices over the last 10 years. Here is what we found out:
JSL incorporated on January 3, 1991, is a public limited company promoted by J K Jain and associates and joint American Indian Network Inc. USA. In 1994, JSL started broadcasting 'Jain Satellite Television' with the help of a Russian satellite 'Stationer 21'. It has been in the business of production, marketing and broadcasting of video software. The company has established a network of video production and marketing facilities with regional offices in Mumbai, New Delhi, Chennai, Calcutta,
JSL incorporated on January 3, 1991, is a public limited company promoted by J K Jain and associates and joint American Indian Network Inc. USA. In 1994, JSL started broadcasting 'Jain Satellite Television' with the help of a Russian satellite 'Stationer 21'. It has been in the business of production, marketing and broadcasting of video software. The company has established a network of video production and marketing facilities with regional offices in Mumbai, New Delhi, Chennai, Calcutta, Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Lucknow, Guwahati and Hyderabad.
Jain Studios is equipped with all required state of art IEC material development infrastructure for behaviour change (BC) and top of the line professionals. Complete communication material production line is available under one roof. It enables them to provide complete communication solutions in a very cost effective way.
â€¢ Final Production of IEC materials â€¢ Out Door Media â€¢ Mobile van based awareness campaigns â€¢ Other below the line activities
1. SOCIAL SECTOR CLIENTS: - National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC)- Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Limited (MTNL), Delhi- Ministry Of Health and Welfare, Govt. of India.- Ministry of Women and Child Development, Govt. of India..- Ministry of Rural Development, Govt. of India.- National Commission on Population- Ministry of Agriculture, Govt. of India.- Election Commission of India- Directorate of Medical Health and family Welfare, Uttaranchal.- Uttaranchal Health System Development Project, Uttaranchal- UAHSDP- Directorate of Medical Health and family Welfare, Madhya Pradesh- Uttar Pradesh Health System Development Project.- Rotary International (INPPC) â€“ Working on polio eradication- Most India (World Bank Funded)- Micronutrient Deficiency Programme. - SWAJAL, Uttaranchal (World Bank Funded).- Jindal Group- Orissa Tourism- Coca-Cola India.- U.P. Power Corporation Ltd., Lucknow (World Bank Funded)- Municipal Corporation of Delhi (MCD)- Directorate of Medical Health and family Welfare, Madhya Pradesh- Population Services International (PSI), Madhya Pradesh- UNICEF- USAID- National Hydro Power Corporation (NHPC)- Assam Aids Control Society (ASACS)- Orissa Remote Sensing Application Center (GRAMSAT)
2. COMMERCIAL SECTOR CLIENTS:- Allwyn- Eskayef- Onida - Asian Paints- Exide - Phillips- Bajaj Auto - Goodlass Nerolac- PIL - Bata- Goodyear - Polar- USHA Intl.- Hero Motors- Shri Ram Honda - Birla Tyres- HMT Watches - Siemens- Blowplast - Intel Corporation- T I Diamond - BMG Crescendo- J K Tyres - Tata Bearing- Timex Watches - BPL- Kelvinator - Tirupati Texnit- Ceat Tyres - Khaitan Fan- TVS Rubber (tyre) - Dunlop Tyres- KurlOn - TVS Suzuki- EBC Batteries - Lloyd's Steel- LG Electronics - UP Asbestos Ltd.- LML - Videocon- Godrej Locks - Modi Rubber (tyre)- Weston - Escorts Tractors- Cummins - Tata GC Sheet (TISCO)
3. CONSUMER NON DURABLE / FMCG - Proctor & Gamble - ACC Cement- Ampro Biscuits - Grasim- Parle Products - Amrit Banaspati Co. Ltd.- Harrison Malyalam - Parrysâ€™- Amrutanjan - Hindustan Latex- Pepsi Co. India - Andrew Yule- Hindustan Lever - Perfetti India Ltd.- Auro Food - HMT- Pioma Industries - Baidyanath- Champion Spark Plug - Ponds- Purolator Filters - Beauty Cosmetics- IDV - Bengal Chemicals- Indian Tobacco Co. - Ragga- Bharat Shell - ISPL- Agro Tech (Rath) - Modi Revlon- Britannia - Jagatpal Premchand- Reckitt & Colman India - Wrigleyâ€™s- Brooke Bond India Ltd. - Jagsonpal- S.V. Products - Cadbury- J K Cement - Shalimar Hair Oil- Cadila Pharmaceuticals - Johnson & Johnson- Shaw Wallace - Coke- Karnataka Soaps - SIEL- Colgate - Kelloggâ€™s- SmithKline Beecham - HLL Wheel Green- Dey's Medical - Kwality- Stick Pens - Dharampal Satyapal- Lipton - Tata Tea- Doctor Biscuits - Maharishi Ayurved- The Assam Co. - Duncan Tea- Marico Industries - Timex Watches- EID Parry - McDowell's- Tomco - Elf Lubricants- Modi Cement - TTK Prestige- Funsnacks - Motorol- Usha Intl. - G.D. Pharmaceutical- Nestle - VST- Geoffrey Manners - Nicco- Weekender - Glaxo India Ltd.- Nippo - Wilkinson Swords- Godfrey Phillips India - Nirma Chemicals- Wipro - Godrej Soaps Ltd.- Northern Minerals - Nutrine- Golden Tobacco Co.
4. FINANCIAL ISSUES - ICICI - Indian Petroleum Corporation- Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited- Larsen & Toubro
5. CONCEPTS / SERVICES- E-TV (Bangla) - Skumars.Com (e-commerce portal)- ESPN Star Sports- ZEE Telefilms (Zee Cinema, ZEE TV, Alpha Punjabi
6. AGRICULTURAL CLIENTS- Bayer India Ltd.- Glaxo Agrivet Farm Care- Merind India- Monsanto India Ltd.- Gujarat Narmada Fertilizer Ltd.- NOCIL- Chambal Fertilizers & Chemicals Ltd.- Hindustan Ciba Geigy- Cynamid India Ltd.- Hoechst- Rallis India Ltd.- Duncanâ€™s Agro- ITC (Agri Business Division)- Rhone Poulenc- E.I. DuPont- Novartis India Ltd.- Lupin Agrochemicals- Sandoz- Excel Industries Ltd.- Marico Seeds- JK Seeds- Paradeep Phosphate Ltd.
7. GOVERNMENT CLIENTS - Uttar Pradesh Bhumi Sudhar Nigam (UPBSN)- Uttar Pradesh Diversified Agricultural Support Project (UPDASP)- Uttar Pradesh State Industrial Development Corporation (UPSIDC)- Taj Expressway Project- Directorate of A/V Publicity (DAVP)- Government of Madhya Pradesh- Government of Uttar Pradesh- Government of Rajasthan
8. GOVERNMENT UNDERTAKINGS (SOCIAL CAUSE)- Bharat Petroleum Co. Ltd.- National Dairy Development Board- Drinking Water Mission- Life Insurance Corporation of India- General Insurance Company- Petroleum Conservation & Research Agency- National Insurance Corporation- Indraprastha Gas Limited
9. POLITICAL CLIENTS- Congress (I): 1989, 1991, 1992, 1998, 1999, 2001- Bhartiya Janata Party: 1992, 1999, 2001- Indian National Lok Dal (INLD / Mr. OP Chouthala): 2000- Haryana Vikash Party (Banshi Lal): 1998- Telugu Desam: 1996- Dravidra Munnetra Kajagam (DMK / Jayalalitha): 1992
10. SOCIAL CLIENTS - Bank of India- National Literacy Mission- National Immunization Mission- CPR Environmental- National Egg Coordination Committee- Parivar Seva Sansthan- Drinking Water Mission- PSI (Papulation Services International)- SIFPSA- UNICEF- Rotary International (Polio Plus).