Data is not available for this company.
Data is not available for this company
Sirpur Paper Mills incorporated in 1938, is amongst the largest paper manufacturers of variety and colour paper in India. The company manufactures wide range of papers â€“ writing and printing paper, typewriting paper, duplicating paper, creamwove, maplitho, ledger, bank account book paper, bond, parchment, fancy wrapping, pastel paper, cover paper, pulp board, lofty greeting, industrial Kraft, base
Sirpur Paper Mills incorporated in 1938, is amongst the largest paper manufacturers of variety and colour paper in India. The company manufactures wide range of papers â€“ writing and printing paper, typewriting paper, duplicating paper, creamwove, maplitho, ledger, bank account book paper, bond, parchment, fancy wrapping, pastel paper, cover paper, pulp board, lofty greeting, industrial Kraft, base paper for coated paper, duplex and triplex board.
Headquartered New Delhi, the companyâ€™s manufacturing units are located at Sirpur-Kaghaznagar (Andhra Pradesh). The company commenced production with a capacity of 5000 TPA, which currently stands at 1,38,300 TPA.
Company has a pan-India presence with a network of six specialised depots located in Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Jaipur and Hyderabad. It also has reach to more than 50 wholesalers spread across in 33 cities.
Companyâ€™s products are not only marketed in India but also internationally to countries like Sri Lanka, Malaysia, Bangladesh, Nepal, UAE, South Africa, Singapore, Nigeria and Mauritius.
The company has clientele namely Manipal Press, Greenply, Formica, Eveready, Nippo and Navneet Publications are among others.
1938- Sirpur Paper Mills was incorporated under the management of Hyderabad Construction Company.
1942- The company started its production with a capacity of 14 TPD.
1949- The management was taken over by industrial trust funds of the state government.
1953- Company commissioned paper machine 2 with a capacity of 16 TPD and in the same year, management taken over by Birla Brothers.
1956- Company commissioned turbo alternator 2 and 3 with capacity of 7.5 MW each.
1959- Company started paper machine 3 with a capacity of 60 TPD.
1966- Company set up paper machine 4 commissioned with a capacity of 10 TPD.
1974- SPMLâ€™s paper machine 6 for the manufacture of boards commissioned with a capacity of 60 TPD.
1976- Company commissioned paper machine 5 with a capacity of 10 TPD.
1980- Companyâ€™s turbo alternator 4 commissioned with a capacity of 2.4 MW.
1982- Company set up evaporator with a capacity of 50 TPH.
1984- A recovery boiler for processing thick black liquor solids of 275 TPD was set up. Company was in the initial phase of effluent plant.
1985- Company set up turbo alternator 5 with a capacity of 5 MW.
1986- Company set up its secondary stage effluent treatment plant
1987- SPMLâ€™s drum chipper started functioning with a capacity of 20 TPH.
1994- Its second drum chipper commissioned with a capacity of 20 TPH. 75 TPH FBC boiler commissioned, enabling the Company to use low-grade, high-ash content coal for captive power generation.
The same year the management was taken over by Shri Ranjan Kumar Poddar.
1999- Companyâ€™s second 75 TPH boiler was set up, this made the company totally self-reliant in area of power requirement.
2000- The Company installed an SAP/R3 client-server based, enterprise-wide resource planning solution. Non-ferric alum plant of 25 TPD commissioned.
2002- The company set up paper machine 7 with a capacity of 60 TPD. It also set up a new bleaching unit and soda recovery boiler was retrofitted.
2003- Company established a 9.5 MW turbo alternator and cooling tower installed.
2005- A 135 TPD rotary lime kiln was installed.
2010 - The Company introduced Twin Roll Press with capacity of 30-40 TPD wet pulp per day.