Data is not available for this company.
Data is not available for this company
Oswal Spinning & Weaving Mills was incorporated on September 19, 1955. The company was earlier known as Oswal Cotton Spinning and Weaving Mills, the name was changed to the present one on February 16, 1999.
The company was promoted by Dharam Paul Oswal and M Raj Paul Oswal under the able guidance of late Lachman Dass Oswal.
In the year 1972, with a view to diversification, the company set up a vanaspati ghee unit with a capacity of 25 tpd. It further diversified its activities by
In the year 1972, with a view to diversification, the company set up a vanaspati ghee unit with a capacity of 25 tpd. It further diversified its activities by setting up a steel casting unit in 1986 with a licensed capacity of 8,000 tpa.
The company undertook expansion and modernisation of its vanaspati ghee unit by increasing its capacity to 50 tpd in the year 1990. As a measure of backward integration to its vanaspati unit, the company also set up a solvent extraction unit at its existing site Jugiana, Dist. Ludhiana.
In the year 1993, the company undertook to set up a 100% EOU cotton spinning unit with a capacity of 18144 spindles at Doraha, Dist. Ludhiana. It also undertook forward integration to its alloy steel unit for manufacture of ERW GI tubes with a capacity of 50 tpd at village Jugiana.
Oswal Spinning has its manufacturing unit located in the Ludhiana district of Punjab with an installed capacity of 26,208 cotton yarn spindles. The company supply yarn to reputed global yarn importers in various countries.
The registered office of the company is located at Dhandari Kalan, G T Road, Jugiana, Ludhiana 141014, Punjab.
Business area of the company
The company is engaged in the manufacturing of 100% grey cotton yarn
Certification / Recognition
The company is ISO 9001 certified.