1. Is Jagjanani Textiles Ltd a good quality company?
Past 10 year’s financial track record analysis by Moneyworks4me indicates that Jagjanani Textiles Ltd is a below average quality company.
2. Is Jagjanani Textiles Ltd undervalued or overvalued?
The key valuation ratios of Jagjanani Textiles Ltd's currently when compared to its past seem to suggest it is in the Overvalued zone.
3. Is Jagjanani Textiles Ltd a good buy now?
The Price Trend analysis by MoneyWorks4Me indicates it is Weak which suggest that the price of Jagjanani Textiles Ltd is likely to Fall in the short term. However, please check the rating on Quality and Valuation before investing.
Data adjusted to bonus, split, extra-ordinary income, rights issue and change in financial year end.
Value Creation ⓘ
Value Creation Index Colour Code Guide ⓘ
|ROCE % ⓘ||11.5%||28.2%||-14.7%||-53.4%||-35.6%||-33.2%||11.3%||-930.2%||-90.1%||-7.7%||-|
|Value Creation Index ⓘ||-0.2||1.0||NA||NA||NA||-3.4||NA||-67.4||NA||-1.6||-|
Growth Parameters ⓘ
Growth Parameters Colour Code Guide ⓘ
|YoY Gr. Rt. %||-||27.3%||-10.4%||-69.1%||-93.1%||-100%||NA||NA||NA||NA||-|
|Adj EPS ⓘ||1.3||2.9||-2.1||-1.9||-0.3||0||-0.1||3.3||-0||0||0|
|YoY Gr. Rt. %||-||117.3%||-171.3%||NA||NA||NA||NA||NA||-101.2%||NA||-|
|BVPS (₹) ⓘ||-4.8||-1.9||-3.7||-5.5||-6.8||-6.8||-5.7||-2.4||-2.4||-2.4||-2.5|
|Adj Net Profit ⓘ||2.1||4.5||-3.2||-3||-0.5||0||-0.2||5.1||-0.1||0||0|
|Cash Flow from Ops. ⓘ||-0.2||7.1||3.6||-3.5||-2.1||0.1||1.3||3.5||-1.7||0.4||-|
|Debt/CF from Ops. ⓘ||-153.2||2.8||3.8||-3||-4.8||105.2||5.9||1.2||-2.1||9.8||-|
CAGR Colour Code Guide ⓘ
|9 Years||5 Years||3 Years||1 Years|
|Adj EPS ⓘ||-100%||NA||NA||NA|
Key Financial Parameters ⓘ
Performance Ratio Colour Code Guide ⓘ
|Return on Equity % ⓘ||-24.5||-86.5||74.4||42.1||4.8||0||2||-82||1.8||-0.1||-0.4|
|Op. Profit Mgn % ⓘ||-20||-4.5||5.1||-106.9||-141||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Net Profit Mgn % ⓘ||31.5||53.7||-42.7||-128.8||-282.2||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Debt to Equity ⓘ||-4.7||-6.7||-2.4||-1.2||-0.9||-1||-0.8||-1.1||-1||-1||-|
|Working Cap Days ⓘ||413||167||149||294||1,747||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Cash Conv. Cycle ⓘ||-108||-112||-66||-297||-2,907||0||0||0||0||0||0|
No data to display
Return on Equity is Poor
Sales growth has been subdued in last 3 years 0.00%
Net Profit has been subdued in last 3 years 0.00%
Sales growth is not so good in last 4 quarters at 0.00%
|TTM EPS (₹)||0||-|
|TTM Sales (₹ Cr.)||0||-|
|BVPS (₹.) ⓘ||-2.5||-|
|Reserves (₹ Cr.) ⓘ||-19||-|
|From the Market|
|52 Week Low / High (₹)||1.40 / 5.19|
|All Time Low / High (₹)||0.23 / 29.80|
|Market Cap (₹ Cr.)||4.9|
|Equity (₹ Cr.)||15.6|
|Face Value (₹)||10|
|Industry PE ⓘ||13.5|
Jagjanani Textiles (JTL) was established in the year 1997 as a spinning unit (open end) to manufacture world class yarn. The company has since transformed into a composite textile mill. Promoted by business executives with more than three decades of experience and global exposure in textile Industry. The promoters are experienced in entire textile activity chain from cotton ginning to apparel manufacturing. Jagjanani has been recognized as an export house by the government of India.
JTL is equipped with the latest machinery and equipments for manufacture of yarn and Fabrics. Apart from world class machinery they have a team of committed and competent technical staff to take care of all aspects of manufacturing activity. They aim and work for the best quality for their buyers adhering to their time schedule and at competetive prices.
Jagjanani Textiles is a public limited company promoted and managed by professionals having long experience of textile industry. It is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange (bse). The mills are situated at riico Industrial Area Bagru, Jaipur, Rajasthan. Jaipur is 270 km from Delhi in north west of India. The site is 25 km from Jaipur (on NH-8 Jaipur Ajmer Road) near the Mahindra sez.
The O E Yarn manufacturing unit equipped with state of art machinery is equipped to manufacture world class quality yarn in the count range of Ne 4 to Ne 20 both for weaving as well as knitting requirements. We have also installed amsler slub attachment for production of fancy slub yarn. It produces yarns with polyester, Viscose, cotton and their blends as per market demand.
It has imported and installed 42 Nos Picanol Omni Plus 800 Airjet Looms from Belgium. These state of art high production machines are suitable for production of bottom weight and industrial fabrics. To ensure smooth weaving activity it has installed plc based preparatory machines for warping and sizing. Presently the looms are working on cotton and PC fabrics for bottom weight, ducks and canvasses.
Product range of the company includes:
Spinning section provides-
Weaving section provides following product basket
Different divisions of the company:
1. OE spinning Unit Its O E Yarn manufacturing unit equipped with state of art machinery is equipped to manufacture world class quality yarn in the count range of Ne 4 to Ne 20 both for weaving as well as knitting requirements.They have also installed amsler slub attachment for production of fancy slub yarn.They produce yarns with polyester, Viscose, cotton and their blends as per market demand.
2. Weaving Unit The company has imported and installed 42 Nos Picanol Omni Plus 800 Airjet Looms from Belgium. These state of art high production machines are suitable for production of bottom weight and industrial fabrics. To ensure smooth weaving activity they have installed plc based preparatory machines for warping and sizing. Presently the looms are working on cotton and PC fabrics for bottom weight, ducks and canvasses.
3. Ring Spinning Unit- In addition it is installing 24000 spindles, a complete project from LMW, with combing and compact yarn spinning arrangement. The spindles are designed both for Coarse counts as well as Fine counts spinning to cater to all segments of textile industry. This unit will be up and running by june 2009.Some of the reputed textile mills including E.O.Us are our major customers.They export about 65% of their production. The users have appreciated the quality of Yarn and Fabrics. The mill is equipped with requisite quality control equipments.
Jagjanani has been recognized as an Export House by the government of India.