Evinix Accessories Limited incorporated on May 1, 1996 as a private limited company, the company came up with a public issue of 35, 00, 000 shares in February 2007.
Evinix Accessories Ltd, a leading manufacturer and merchandiser of fashion accessories and garments, today announced that it has launched its store in Surat, under the brand name CUT (an acronym for Comfortable, Urban, Trendy) at Ghod Dhod Road. CUT houses a premium collection of 61 international brands and is one of the largest youth style destinations in the country.
From Evinix Xsesryz to Evinix Accessoriesâ€“ it has been an eventful and exciting journey. A journey of many milestones and of a vision that cuts across borders.
A journey that began in 1996 with the manufacture of headgears, baseball caps and high altitude jackets, using cotton textile and leather, mainly for exports.A journey that has pinnacled with the launch of the companyâ€™s third division, Rapid Retail, after its continued triumph in the two fast-growing segments of Accessories and Apparel.
Vending to international brands retailers, Evinix today stands apart in the world of fashion as a brand that spells quality, design and innovation across the world. Its value chain extends across the entire spectrum of client requirement â€“ from adapting the buyer request and translating it into samples and eventually, manufacturing and exporting the merchandise, thereby encapsulating the entire value chain from Design to Delivery (D2D)
And its foray into the retail market marks the beginning of another exhilarating venture. With this foray, the company is now all set to cut into a new phase of growth, to create style as a domain. It is all set to make niche offerings that are cut to make the ideal style statement, and set trends for the future.With the youth as its new icon, Evinix today is in a new mode of evolution. Itâ€™s an evolution that will cut across the boundaries of fashion and class to create a new breed of the style-conscious youth.
Different divisions of the company:
Accessories â€“The Accessories on offer at Evinix include an assortment of caps, hats, sport-bags, ladies fashion bags, leather belts, scarves, stoles and shawls.
Evinix caters to the accessories requirements of men, women and children.
Apparel â€“The apparel category constitutes men and womenâ€™s shirts, trousers, skirts and tops, kidswear and nightwear. Organic cotton wear for expecting mothers and infants is an additional strength. The companyâ€™s fashion apparel range includes dresses, inner wear & T-shirts for kids and tops, T-shirts & skirts and sleepwear for men, women and kids.
Rapid Retail â€“The principle of Rapid Retail suggests that every merchandise has a limited shelf life at CUT stores. The Rapid Retail business concept embraces the e.t.o.a.d concept i.e. the exact time of awaited departure when the product will move out to the next best price bracket.
Product range of the company includes:
Evinix Accessories Ltd. is in the business of designing and manufacturing fashion accessories and garments for exports as well as domestic markets It also undertakes bulk trading of processed and greig fabric.
Scarves / Wraps
Leisure Bags (General purpose bags including sports bags)
Hats (mainly for kids and babies)
Caps (mostly adult and sports caps)
Photo frames, Coasters, Book Cover, Book Marks etc.
Organic Cottonwear (Manufacturing done at a certified factory)
Knitted (Including Nightwear)
Kidsâ€™ Wear (including Infants & Toddlers)
Maternity wear (Organic & non-organic)
Shirts & T-Shirts
Mix & Match schemes
Commenced operations with imported specialized machinery for baseball caps manufacturing and embroidery.
Commences export of baseball caps to USA.
Started manufacture and supply of sports bags.
Commenced export of Sports Bags to USA.
Started export of caps to Middle East.
Set up a new factory in Faridabad.
Converted existing facility at Faridabad into 100% EOU.
Expanded Faridabad unit to manufacture cotton canvas bags.
Commenced the manufacture & export of accessories for babies & kids.
Awarded Silver Trophy, the second highest award in the 100% EOU/EPZ- Made-ups category, for determined marketing and promotional efforts that led to cotton made-ups exports of over Rs. 5 crores (for outstanding export performance in the year 2001-02) by TEXPROCIL, The Cotton Textiles Export Promotion Council, India.
Commenced export of Leather Belts.
Commenced production and exports of Leather Handbags and Wallets.
Creation and Set-up of Design Studio
Entered into a Trademark Licensee agreement with Gini & Jony.
Merger of Evinix Consolidated, a partnership firm of promoters, into the company. Received the prestigious vendor approval status from Adidas as manufacturer of Apparel and Accessories.
Acquired and started world class apparel manufacturing unit dedicated to baby & womenâ€™s fashion wear at Noida Special Economic Zone near New Delhi.
Successfully listed 3,500,000 shares on the Bombay Stock Exchange and National Stock Exchange, the two largest bourses of the country.
- Registration by the Fair Trade Organisation, UK, as per international standards set by the international certification body, Fairtrade Labelling Organisation International (FLO).
- Worldwide Responsible Apparel Production (WRAP) registration, USA, as a mark of compliance with a growing list of retailer requirements and audits of factories, based upon 12 principles established by WRAP.
- Garmenting, knitting and processing operations have been evaluated, approved and certified by Control Union, Switzerland, earlier known as SKAL.
- Awarded Silver Trophy, the second highest award in the 100% EOU/EPZ- Made-ups category, for determined marketing and promotional efforts that led to cotton made-ups exports of over Rs. 5 crores (for outstanding export performance in the year 2001-02) by TEXPROCIL, The Cotton Textiles Export Promotion Council, India.
- One of the few companies to get a certificate of quality from Flocert, Germany, for maternity wear.
- PASS (Perfect Asia Sourcing Services) is a hologram of quality certification. Every product quality-checked through CUT, is fixated with a unique PASS hologram, doubly assuring the authenticity of the quality of the product.
- Certification from â€œControl Union Certificationsâ€, Netherlands for the processing of fibres from certified organic agriculture for the following standards:
-Global Textile Standards â€“ GOTS
-OE 100 Standard of the Organic Exchange â€“ OE
-Certification from Control Union for production of eco-friendly organic cotton garments