Tribhovandas Bhimji Zaveri recommends Dividend

13 May 2015

Tribhovandas Bhimji Zaveri has informed that the Board of Directors of the Company at its meeting held on May 12, 2015, has recommended a dividend of Re 1 per equity share of Rs 10 each i.e. 10% for the financial year ended March 31, 2015 (Previous year: normal dividend of 15% and special dividend of 7.5 % on the special occasion of completion of the 150th year of the organization amounting to the total dividend of 22.50%). The payment is subject to approval of shareholders in the ensuing Annual General Meeting (AGM).

The above information is a part of company’s filings submitted to BSE.

Related Tribhovandas Bhimji Zaveri Ltd. Links:

Tribhovandas Bhimji Share Price

73.15 -2.25 (-2.98%) Feb 26, 18:55
1 Year Price Chart
Peers
Company Name CMP
Rajesh Exports 507.55
Titan Co 1407.00
PC Jeweller 29.80
Asian Star Co 835.00
Tribhovandas Bhimji 73.15
View more..
Sensex vs Tribhovandas Bhimji
Puchho Befikar
SEBI Registered: Investment Adviser - INA000013323

Callback