Magna Electro Castings informs about disclousre

03 Mar 2020

Magna Electro Castings has informed that the company has enclosed Disclosure under Regulation 29(2) of SEBI (Substantial Acquisition of Shares and Takeovers) Regulations, 2011. The Promoter and Promoters Group together with PACs held 21,54,607 (47.02%) Equity Shares of Rs, 10 each of the company. N Krishna Samaraj (HUF) acquired 560 (0.01%) Equity Shares of the Company and the total holding of The Promoter and Promoters Group together with PACs increased to 21,55,167 (47.03%) Equity Shares of Rs.10 each in the company. Hence, Disclosure under Regulation 29(2) of SEBI (Substantial Acquisition of Shares and Takeovers) Regulations, 2011, for the transfer (Acquisition) of 560 (0.01%) Equity Shares of the company with full details of shareholdings of the Promoters pre and post acquisition of transactions are enclosed.

The above information is a part of company’s filings submitted to BSE.


Related Magna Electro Castings Ltd. Links:

Magna ElectroCasting Share Price

158.50 3.50 (2.26%) May 07, 18:03
1 Year Price Chart
Peers
Company Name CMP
Electrost Castings 33.80
Kirloskar Ferrous 242.70
Man Industries 95.55
Srikalahasthi Pipes 189.40
Alicon Castalloy 519.95
View more..
Sensex vs Magna ElectroCasting
Puchho Befikar
SEBI Registered: Investment Adviser - INA000013323

Callback