1. Is Birla Precision Technologies Ltd a good quality company?
Past 10 year's financial track record analysis by Moneyworks4me indicates that Birla Precision Technologies Ltd is a average quality company.
2. Is Birla Precision Technologies Ltd undervalued or overvalued?
The key valuation ratios of Birla Precision Technologies Ltd's currently when compared to its past seem to suggest it is in the Overvalued zone.
3. Is Birla Precision Technologies Ltd a good buy now?
The Price Trend analysis by MoneyWorks4Me indicates it is Semi Strong which suggest that the price of Birla Precision Technologies Ltd is likely to Rise-somewhat in the short term. However, please check the rating on Quality and Valuation before investing.
Data adjusted to bonus, split, extra-ordinary income, rights issue and change in financial year end.
Value Creation ⓘ
Value Creation Index Colour Code Guide ⓘ
|ROCE % ⓘ||9.2%||4.7%||2.9%||1.3%||-3.4%||4.6%||9.1%||-0.4%||3.8%||10.6%||-|
|Value Creation Index ⓘ||-0.3||-0.7||-0.8||-0.9||-1.2||-0.7||-0.4||-1.0||-0.7||-0.2||-|
Growth Parameters ⓘ
Growth Parameters Colour Code Guide ⓘ
|YoY Gr. Rt. %||-||-7.3%||-0.6%||-3.1%||2.3%||20.5%||16.7%||-19.2%||-1.2%||43.6%||-|
|Adj EPS ⓘ||1.9||0.5||-0.1||-0.2||-1.6||0.5||1.6||-0.8||0.2||1.7||3.3|
|YoY Gr. Rt. %||-||-75.3%||-117%||NA||NA||NA||230.6%||-148.8%||NA||700%||-|
|BVPS (₹) ⓘ||24.4||24.9||24.7||24.5||19||19.6||20.7||17.6||16.3||18.1||19.9|
|Adj Net Profit ⓘ||10||2.5||-0.4||-1.3||-8.1||2.6||8.8||-4.5||1.4||11||21|
|Cash Flow from Ops. ⓘ||10.5||20.9||8.2||9||13||6.7||9.4||5.7||24.6||22.2||-|
|Debt/CF from Ops. ⓘ||4.6||1.6||4.2||3.7||2.3||4.3||3.1||4.9||1.1||1.1||-|
CAGR Colour Code Guide ⓘ
|9 Years||5 Years||3 Years||1 Years|
|Adj EPS ⓘ||-1.4%||NA||1.2%||700%|
Key Financial Parameters ⓘ
Performance Ratio Colour Code Guide ⓘ
|Return on Equity % ⓘ||8.1||1.9||-0.3||-1||-7.1||2.6||8.2||-4.2||1.3||9.8||17.3|
|Op. Profit Mgn % ⓘ||12.2||9||5.4||1.9||5.4||-9.2||7.4||4.1||5.4||7.6||8.7|
|Net Profit Mgn % ⓘ||6||1.6||-0.3||-0.8||-5.3||1.4||4.1||-2.6||0.8||4.5||8.3|
|Debt to Equity ⓘ||0.4||0.3||0.3||0.3||0.3||0.3||0.3||0.3||0.3||0.2||0|
|Working Cap Days ⓘ||327||358||345||352||318||277||279||340||305||210||232|
|Cash Conv. Cycle ⓘ||120||158||165||164||123||81||84||111||99||73||102|
Return on Equity has increased versus last 3 years average to 17.30%
Sales growth is good in last 4 quarters at 12.73%
Sales growth has been subdued in last 3 years 4.69%
Net Profit has been subdued in last 3 years 1.22%
|TTM EPS (₹)||3.3||3.3|
|TTM Sales (₹ Cr.)||259||259|
|BVPS (₹.) ⓘ||19.9||19.8|
|Reserves (₹ Cr.) ⓘ||117||116|
|From the Market|
|52 Week Low / High (₹)||23.65 / 73.15|
|All Time Low / High (₹)||1.86 / 124.80|
|Market Cap (₹ Cr.)||305|
|Equity (₹ Cr.)||13.1|
|Face Value (₹)||2|
|Industry PE ⓘ||22.3|
Birla Precision Technologies Ltd (BPT), the erstwhile Birla Kennametal Ltd, was established in 1986, as a joint venture company between Yash Birla Group (YBG) and Kennametal Inc, USA In July 2007. YBG acquired the stake of Kennametal in the JV consequent upon which Birla Kennametal was renamed as â€œBirla Precision Technologiesâ€ (BPT).
BPT is a world class organization with expertise in manufacture of a wide range of CNC tooling.
Product range of the company includes:
WORK HOLDING PRODUCTS- Speed Indexers, Expanding Mandrel & Sleeves. Birla Precision offers wide range of special work holding equipments for I.D & O.D holding applications. ï‚§ Standard expanding mandrels like between centre application / face plate mounted with draw bar operation are available for grinding & turning applications. ï‚§ Special tailor made work holding solutions based on application can also been provided.
ROTATING TOOL HOLDERS-
(STANDARD PRODUCTS) 1. Collet Chucks-Birla Precision offers the largest variety and highest quality standard Collet Chucks.
2. End Mill Holders- Birla Precision offers the largest variety and highest quality End Mill Holders on BT/DV/CAT/HSK shanks.
3. Shell Mill Holders - Birla Precision offers the largest variety and highest quality Shell Mill Holders on BT/DV/CAT/HSK shanks.
4. Drill Chuck & MT Holders- Birla Precision offers the wide variety of drill chucks & Morse Taper Holders for drilling application.
5. Collets and Pull Studs- Birla Precision offers all varieties of ER/TG/DA collets in metric & Inch sizes. Collets in sets are also supplied as per DIN 6499.
6. Boring Bar Blanks- Birla Precision offers boring bar blanks on various tapers in Different dia. & in standard gauge lengths.
1. Hydraulic Chucks - Birla Precision offers a wide range in hydraulic chucks on BT/DV/CAT & HSK tapers.
2. Shrink Fit Holders- Birla Precision offers wide range in Shrink Fit adaptors on BT/DV/CAT & HSK tapers.
Other companies in the group are-Zenith Birla (India), Birla Power Solutions, Birla Cotsyn (India), Dagger Forst Tools, Birla Transasia Carpets, Birla Perucchini, Birla Lifestyle, Birla Electricals, and Birla Concepts (India).
Customers of the company include: MSC Industrial Supply Co, Kennametal, Coventry Tool Holders, Bosch, Rexroth and Cummins etc.
The company was adjudged as second out of more than 300,000 Indian aspirants in SME Sector Emerging India Awards, London 2008.
Highest rating in the ranking of India's Top 500 manufacturing Small and Mid Sized company rating - Industry 2.0.