Phoenix Mills has informed that Island Star Mall Developers Private Limited (ISMDPL) is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Company wherein the Company is directly holding 91.28% shareholding and remaining 8.72% equity shareholding is held by Pinnacle Real Estate Development Private Limited (PREDPL), another wholly owned subsidiary of the Company. In accordance with Regulation 30 of SEBI (Listing Obligations and Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2015, the Company has acquired 8.72% equity stake in ISMDPL from PREDPL on December 28, 2016. Subsequent to the aforesaid acquisition, the direct equity stake of the Company in ISMDPL has increased from 91.28% to 100% and ISMDPL continues to remain a wholly owned subsidiary of the Company.

The above information is a part of company’s filings submitted to BSE.

Related Phoenix Mills Ltd. Links:

Phoenix Mills Share Price

822.95 11.75 (1.45%) Mar 01, 16:39
1 Year Price Chart
Peers
Company Name CMP
Dilip Buildcon 702.00
NBCC (India) 49.00
Sobha 439.60
JMC Projects (India) 76.60
Prestige Estate Proj 303.55
View more..
Sensex vs Phoenix Mills
Puchho Befikar
SEBI Registered: Investment Adviser - INA000013323

Callback