To take action you need to see the Right allocation section of the Decision Maker.
We have implemented ‘real’ systematic investment plan (SIP) for every stock in your plan. You can see this by clicking the Price Chart.
This plan tells you that you should buy and sell a stock in tranches (slices).It suggest investing 20% of the max allocation at Rs. 882-971, additional 30% taking the total invested to 50% at Rs. 794-882 and so on. This will ensure you avail of opportunities as it arises and still maintain a very attractive average buying price. Similarly selling is suggested in 3 tranches to ensure great returns without carrying the risk of losing the opportunity to book profits
To a large extent Buy signals do perform, but one or two may not go as expected and may be a bad call in retrospect. So we insist you build your portfolio as suggested above and not concentrate your portfolio in only a few stocks chosen by you. Diversification helps overall portfolio to grow despite of one or two losers. You will be able to track all our Buy/Sell triggers and percentage allocation in Portfolio Builder section alongside your portfolio pulled from Bought List.
You need to check whether you have any large exposure to a particular stock or Orange/Red colour stock.
For eg. let’s say, you have 13% of your portfolio in ABC Ltd. You should partially sell the stock to reduce the exposure to this particular company and invest in new stock, provided you do not diversify beyond 18-20 stocks. Similarly, you should reduce your exposure to Orange/Red colour stock and invest in Green colour stock.
For queries, call us at (+91)-20-67258333 or mail email@example.com