Feature Usage Guide
3.1. 10 YEAR X-RAY PRO
The 10 Year X-Ray Pro is a more evolved version of the 10 year X-Ray which helps you identify the right stocks by looking at their financial performance and financial discipline together. It takes the search for good companies one step further and helps you identify investment worthy stocks by looking at a few more key financial ratios and Management X RAY. These added parameters along with the 10 YEAR XRAY gives us the necessary edge over other expert investment consultants in separating the real performers from the bad ones.
When you will click on the ' 10 YEAR X-RAY PRO ' icon, you see these three features:
- 10 YEAR X-RAY
- It gives you 10 years data of a company/bank for the important financial factors. (Refer to ' Analyze financial track record of a company'/ 'Analyze financial track record of a bank ' to know the important financial factors)
- Refer to ' 10 YEAR X-RAY FOR A COMPANY'/'10 YEAR X-RAY FOR A BANK ' to understand the data provided and assessment done using colour coding.
- You can also save your assessment of the company as green, orange or red, depending on what you think of a company's historical performance based on its financials.
The colour saved by you will appear like this
- Key Financial Ratios
A financial ratio is a relative magnitude of two selected numerical values taken from a company's financial statements. Financial ratios measure many areas of a business and are an important part of the financial statement analysis. Financial ratios are categorized according to the financial aspect of the business which the ratio measures.
Financial ratios allow for comparisons
- between companies
- between industries
- between different time periods for one company
- between a single company and its industry average
- Management X-RAY
Management X-Ray helps you to understand the trustworthiness of a company's management. This analysis is done on 5 broad categories which are colour coded (Green, Orange and Red) in order to get a fair understanding of a company's management.
Management X-Ray helps you find out:
- How sound the corporate governance practices of the company are?
- Is the management team equipped in terms of the skills required to run the company?
- Is the company transparent in sharing its business dealings and financials with investors?
- Is the management of the company trustworthy?
- Is it in the substantial interest of the promoter to run the company successfully?