- 1. Why Invest in Stocks?
- 2. The Two Golden Rules of Safe Stock Investing
- 3. How to Get the Right stock?
- 4. How to find a Stock's Right Price?
- 5. How to Get the Right Timing?
- 6. How to Manage Your Portfolio for Higher Returns?
If Seeing is Believing for You
Once you have invested in certain stocks, you can keep a close watch on them and manage them in the most effective way with the 'Boughtlist'.
You can use the BoughtList as follows-
- View top gainers, top losers amongst your stocks and Portfolio quality of your BoughtList
- View the composition of your Portfolio: company-wise and sector-wise.
- View the current price details in relation to MRP and Discount Price to decide upon a course of action i.e. Buy, Hold or Sell.
- You can sort your Boughtlist on the basis of Sectors and Market Capitalization to get different vantage points.
- You can view colour coded assessment saved by you for 10 Year XRAY and Long-term future prospects and also other details such as sales, EPS, intraday price chart and news related to the concerned company, all at one place.
- Set buy & sell triggers for your bought stocks that can be sent to you via email or SMS.
- You can add companies that you have invested in directly into BoughtList or through EvaluatedList / WatchList.
Stock Analysis By Name:A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | Others | List of Top Companies
Members are part of MoneyWorks4me
Be the next one to Join our Safe Investor's Community & Enjoy FREE Access!