Duke Offshore Limited was incorporated in the year 1985. The company is headquartered in Mumbai, India and is managed by a dynamic group of oil field and marine professionals. The companyâ€™s Engineering Division has dedicated teams of engineers and support staff who are...
Financial track record gives insight into the company's performance on key parameters over the past ten years. MoneyWorks4me’s proprietary colour codes make it easy for retail investors to gauge the company’s past performance.
Standalone financials take only the parent company into account while consolidated financials take into account financials of the parent company as well as of all its subsidiaries. In most companies consolidated financials should be used for analysis.
Duke Offshore Ltd. should be analysed on a Standalone basis
CAGR Colour Code Guide
Book Value per Share
Key Financial Parameter
Performance Ratio Colour Code Guide
Return on Equity (%)
Operating Profit Margin (%)
Net Profit Margin (%)
Debt to Equity
Working Capital Days
Cash Conversion Cycle
Promoter's Holding & Share Pledging
* Pledged shares as % of Promoter's holding (%)
1. Is Duke Offshore a good quality company?
Data is not available for this company.
2. Is current market price of Duke Offshore a good price to buy it?
The 5-year analysis of Duke Offshore's performance infers:
Duke Offshore earnings have declined by -20.7%, whereas share price has depreciated -20.4% CAGR over the past five years, indicating the company's share price is likely overvalued. However, for specific investment actions please connect with your investment advisor.
3. What is Duke Offshore share price return in the past 10 years ?
We analysed the performance of Duke Offshore share prices over the last 10 years. Here is what we found out:
Duke Offshore share price has depreciated -4.6% annually over the past ten years.
Duke Offshore Limited was incorporated in the year 1985. The company is headquartered in Mumbai, India and is managed by a dynamic group of oil field and marine professionals. The companyâ€™s Engineering Division has dedicated teams of engineers and support staff who are specialised in hook up and commissioning of offshore oil field platforms, their maintenance, modification and inspection services.The Diving Division provides a dedicated underwater platform inspection,
Duke Offshore Limited was incorporated in the year 1985. The company is headquartered in Mumbai, India and is managed by a dynamic group of oil field and marine professionals. The companyâ€™s Engineering Division has dedicated teams of engineers and support staff who are specialised in hook up and commissioning of offshore oil field platforms, their maintenance, modification and inspection services.The Diving Division provides a dedicated underwater platform inspection, maintenance and repair (IMR) program for oil companies. In addition diving services are provided for drill rig support, SBM and SPM installation, operations and maintenance. The Offshore vessel and Marine Management Division provides offshore support vessels like supply vessels, crew boats and hook up/ accommodation barges globally. The Special Force Protection Division has been created to provide offshore patrol vessels to the oilfields and other offshore installations for security and protection. Duke Offshore Limited is a 100% debt-free company with an operating cash reserve. The companyâ€˜s shares are listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the principle shareholders are the original promoters. Duke Offshore has a distinguished track record of completing the most difficult offshore projects within time bound schedules and ensuring the highest international quality standards, with an even higher safety record. Its engineering division has the distinction of completing the entire hook up and commissioning of nine offshore well head platforms within a short period of six months. These platforms are still in operation today.The diving division has carried out underwater inspection, maintenance and repair of over 200 process and well head platforms. Nearly all the diving has been carried out in saturation mode from dynamically positioned vessels.
1) Hook-up & Commissioning of offshore platforms: Teams of engineers and support staff take over when the installation contractors leave. The company undertakes the intricate work of hooking up and commissioning of the various systems on the offshore platforms to carry out the interconnections of the process systems, the electrical and instrumentation systems, structural modifications and structural fabrication, piping including special alloys and hydro testing, mechanical equipment installation, fire fighting, shut down systems and test systems, accommodation and associated services. Duke Offshore has a track record of completing every hook-up project ahead of schedule, always maintaining the highest quality and safety standards.
2) Platform maintenance, repair & modifications: Teams of engineers and support staff carry out offshore platform maintenance and repair work on a continuous bases.
3) Inspection Services: Keeping in view the company's specialisation in hook-up and commissioning, several clients have requirements for inspection services for monitoring the work in progress on offshore platforms, for inspection of installation work, for load out of structures and equipment and sea fastening them on the barges. Duke Offshore has over 25 engineers specialised in inspection services.
4) Structural fabrication and process piping: Having specialised in offshore platform structural work and process piping, the company has carried out similar work for refineries including revamping and shut down maintenance projects. Some of the structures fabricated include large structures like RCO furnaces, all piping work for the ethylene II plant at a Greenfield refinery project.
5) Diving Services: Air and saturation divers are working for inspection, Maintenance & repair (IMR) of subsea structures, maintenance and operations of SBMs and SPMs, rig diving support and shipâ€™s hull cleaning and repair.
6) Marine Management and DP vessel operations & management: Its Marine Division provides management and operations of offshore support vessels, offshore barges and DP vessels including DP II operations on MSVs and DSVs for diving operations.
7) Force Protection Services: With the increase of risks associated with terrorist attacks worldwide, the company has set up a division to provide force protection services to offshore structures, offshore process complexes and coastal installations.