BSE: 526881 | NSE: 63MOONS | IT - Software | Small Cap
1. Is 63 Moons Technologies Ltd a good quality company?
Past 10 year’s financial track record analysis by Moneyworks4me indicates that 63 Moons Technologies Ltd is a below average quality company.
2. Is 63 Moons Technologies Ltd undervalued or overvalued?
The key valuation ratios of 63 Moons Technologies Ltd's currently when compared to its past seem to suggest it is in the Fair zone.
3. Is 63 Moons Technologies Ltd a good buy now?
The Price Trend analysis by MoneyWorks4Me indicates it is Semi Strong which suggest that the price of 63 Moons Technologies Ltd is likely to Rise-somewhat in the short term. However, please check the rating on Quality and Valuation before investing.
Data adjusted to bonus, split, extra-ordinary income, rights issue and change in financial year end.
Value Creation ⓘ
Value Creation Index Colour Code Guide ⓘ
|ROCE % ⓘ||10.1%||1.6%||8.2%||-1.2%||3.4%||2.9%||0.6%||-1.8%||-0.4%||-0.9%||-|
|Value Creation Index ⓘ||-0.3||-0.9||-0.4||-1.1||-0.8||-0.8||-1.0||-1.1||-1.0||-1.1||-|
Growth Parameters ⓘ
Growth Parameters Colour Code Guide ⓘ
|YoY Gr. Rt. %||-||-25.8%||-51.9%||-12.2%||6.2%||51.1%||-35.1%||-5.8%||3.9%||0.2%||-|
|Adj EPS ⓘ||62.1||6.1||50.7||-11.9||20.6||18.9||3.4||-11||-2.5||-5.4||6|
|YoY Gr. Rt. %||-||-90.1%||724.9%||-123.4%||NA||-8%||-82.1%||-426.3%||NA||NA||-|
|BVPS (₹) ⓘ||580.9||522.9||596.5||588.2||612.2||621.6||619.8||591.4||577.2||562.1||567.9|
|Adj Net Profit ⓘ||286||28.3||233||-54.6||94.7||87.2||15.6||-50.8||-11.4||-24.9||28|
|Cash Flow from Ops. ⓘ||335||117||-35.7||-119||-80.7||-5.1||-107||-79.4||-7.6||-55.1||-|
|Debt/CF from Ops. ⓘ||1.8||4||-13.5||-4.3||-6.2||-19.9||0||0||0||0||-|
CAGR Colour Code Guide ⓘ
|9 Years||5 Years||3 Years||1 Years|
|Adj EPS ⓘ||-176.2%||-176.5%||-216.9%||NA|
Key Financial Parameters ⓘ
Performance Ratio Colour Code Guide ⓘ
|Return on Equity % ⓘ||11.2||1.1||9||-2||3.4||3.1||0.5||-1.8||-0.4||-1||1.1|
|Op. Profit Mgn % ⓘ||57.9||35.9||-58.1||-72.9||-48.9||-0.8||-71.3||-78.7||-40||-45.7||19.4|
|Net Profit Mgn % ⓘ||63.4||8.5||144.9||-38.6||63.1||38.5||10.6||-36.6||-7.9||-17.2||10.2|
|Debt to Equity ⓘ||0.2||0.2||0.2||0.2||0.2||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Working Cap Days ⓘ||575||1,161||2,059||1,208||1,136||748||1,057||1,113||970||821||1,247|
|Cash Conv. Cycle ⓘ||9||54||88||32||25||15||43||38||11||6||1,082|
Return on Equity has increased versus last 3 years average to 1.10%
Sales growth is good in last 4 quarters at 85.82%
Sales growth has been subdued in last 3 years -0.64%
|TTM EPS (₹)||6||-3.5|
|TTM Sales (₹ Cr.)||272||290|
|BVPS (₹.) ⓘ||567.9||676|
|Reserves (₹ Cr.) ⓘ||2,607||3,106|
|From the Market|
|52 Week Low / High (₹)||142.05 / 219.70|
|All Time Low / High (₹)||2.00 / 3048.00|
|Market Cap (₹ Cr.)||765|
|Equity (₹ Cr.)||9.2|
|Face Value (₹)||2|
|Industry PE ⓘ||29|
Financial Technologies (India) (FTIL) was established in 1988. It is a flagship company of the Financial Technologies Group. Financial Technologies (India) is a large exchange and ecosystem network of 10 exchanges and 5 ecosystem spanning Africa to Asia across multi asset including commodities, currencies, energy and equity.
The company's flagship product ODIN is used for trading in securities and commodities and accounts for 80% of market share in
Another product DOME is an exchange solution that been implemented on dominant exchanges like Multi Commodity Exchange (MCX), Dubai Gold & Commodities Exchange (DGCX), Safal National Exchange (SNX), Global Board of Trade, Mauritius (GBOT) and others.
In October, 2010, Financial Technologies (India), has launched an international multi-asset exchange Global Board Of Trade (GBOT) in Mauritius.
In February 2011, The first multi-asset exchange in the Middle East and North Africa owned by Financial Technologies - The Bahrain Financial Exchange (BFX), officially launched its operations in Bahrain.
It creates exchange networks for transparency in financial markets in Africa, Middle East, Central Asia,
The ecosystem business complements the exchange business by capturing value of all upstream and downstream transactions around the exchanges.
Financial Technologies was awarded Amity Corporate Excellence Award
It won IT People award for Product Innovation; Exchange and Brokerage Products.
It was received Gurjar Ratna Award.
Financial Technologies was awarded Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year 2006 Award for business transformation.
February 2007, Financial Technologies was presented with the award by Amity International Business School during the 9th Annual International Business Summit and Research Conference.
Financial Technologies Group Company MCX won the award during the global SMEs summit on empowering SME sector for better prospects conducted by IITC and SME Centre of India on February 22, 2007.
In July 2011, Financial Technologies (India) won the â€˜DSCI Excellence Awards 2011â€™ in Security in IT Services - SME category
On August 2011, Financial Technologies (India) won the prestigious â€˜Golden Peacock HR Excellence Awardâ€™ for the year 2011.
- Financial Technologies (India) Limited (FTIL) won the prestigious â€˜Golden Peacock HR Excellence Awardâ€™ for the year 2011.
- Financial Technologies (India) Limited (FTIL) won the â€˜DSCI Excellence Awards 2011â€™ in Security in IT Services - SME category, the award was presented by Shri. Sachin Pilot, Honorable Minister of State, Ministry of Communications & Information Technology.
- FTIL was featured in FinTech 100 Rankings 2011 an annual international listing of the top vertical technology vendors that derive more than one third of their revenue from financial technology industry and hosted by American Bankers, Banking Technology News, IDC Financial Insights.
- FTIL stood at # 89 in American Bankers FINTECH 100 Rankings 2012 an annual international listing of the top vertical technology vendors that derive more than one third of their revenue from financial technology industry and hosted by American Bankers, Banking Technology News, IDC Financial Insights.
- FTIL featured in FinTech 100 Rankings 2013 an annual international listing of the top vertical technology vendors that derive more than one third of their revenue from financial technology industry and hosted by American Bankers, Banking Technology News, IDC Financial Insights."