Live Webinar on "How to Invest successfully to reach goals without losing sleep" Sign up for Live Webinar
MoneyWorks4Me Core 50 Superstars suitable for

Most Suitable For:

  • You have a surplus of upto 5 lacs.
  • You want to invest in high quality large cap stocks only.
  • You want to start small, learn and then increase.

₹ 7,999 ₹ 4,999

Why?

MoneyWorks4Me Core 50 Superstars What and Why

Why?

Start Right to build a strong portfolio that enables you to:

  • Earn robust returns.
  • Withstand economic and market down turns and recover fast.
  • Stay invested to build wealth through compounding.

How?

MoneyWorks4Me How Core 50 Superstars
1

Model Core Portfolio

Invest your current surplus right away in set of high quality stocks.

2

Quality at Reasonable Price

Add Core Stocks at attractive prices to earn higher returns.

3

SIP in Core Stocks

Recommends a set of Core Stocks for SIP for your regular savings.

4

Informed Investment Decisions

Manage your portfolio with conviction with access to our research.

₹ 7,999 ₹ 4,999

What makes Moneyworks4me Core Stocks a Class Apart?

Fast recovery from downturn
Cutting-edge competitive advantages

Strong brands, deep distribution, switching cost, patents, low cost enables them maintain growth and profitability even in difficult conditions.

High stability and visibility
High stability and visibility of business

These businesses have people, processes, and systems in place to weather most challenges.

Cutting edge competitive advantages
Stable & consistent returns that beat inflation

These companies are widely analyzed and attract large number of investors ensuring long term stock prices reflect company performance.

Stable and consistent returns
Fast recovery from downturn

They are the last to be impacted in times of economic downturns and first to recover as they have high bargaining power and robust management.

Fast recovery from downturn
Cutting-edge competitive advantages

Strong brands, deep distribution, switching cost, patents, low cost enables them maintain growth and profitability even in difficult conditions.

High stability and visibility
High stability and visibility of business

These businesses have people, processes, and systems in place to weather most challenges.

Stable and consistent returns
Stable & consistent returns that beat inflation

These companies are widely analyzed and attract large number of investors ensuring long term stock prices reflect company performance.

Cutting-edge-competitive-advantages
Fast recovery from downturn

They are the last to be impacted in times of economic downturns and first to recover as they have high bargaining power and robust management.

Proof of Performance

Our focus is to deliver healthy returns over the long term while managing risk that ensures clients stay invested and benefit from it. What does it mean?
Core Suprestar loading-img-sensex lazyload
Disclaimer: The Proof of Performance seen here is based on the recommendations for stocks only, and includes all stocks covered by MoneyWorks4me.

Subscribe

Core 50 Superstars

Suitable Portfolio Size up to 5 Lacs

Offer available till 15th October.

₹ 7,999

₹ 4,999

Save
38%

1 Year Subscription

₹ 23,997

₹ 14,999

Save
38%

3 Years Subscription

What you get?

Everything to build and manage a Core Portfolio

Company Performance on key parameters over 10 years

Financial-planning

Assess Management

Financial-planning

Check important latest numbers

Calculator & Charts that help access right price

Stay updated after every quarterly result

Core Suprestar Financial-planning

Understand new stocks covered better

When we find a new worth covering stocks under our coverage, we introduce the same under our research and track it for you.

Be updated on Impactful events

Core Suprestar pucho-befikar
Core Suprestar Transact

₹ 7,999 ₹ 4,999

Get Successful Investing Toolkit for FREE

Everything else required to Invest Successfully

Core Suprestar Financial-planning

See recommendations and take decisions.

  • 1
    Your personal financial plan
  • 2
    Monthly investment required
  • 3
    Allocate current lumpsum saving to goals
  • 4
    Allocate to Debt & Equity
  • 5
    Make changes with ease
Core Suprestar Risk-profile

See recommendations and take decisions.

  • 1
    Know your Risk taking ability & Willingness to take risk
  • 2
    Know how much to allocate to Equity, Debt and Gold
  • 3
    Know what Investment Strategy will suit you
Core Suprestar Multi-asset-portfolio-manager

See recommendations and take decisions.

  • 1
    Total and asset class-wise performance. See-through Stock Portfolio
  • 2
    See stock, equity mutual funds, debt and gold portfolios separately
  • 3
    Know which risk are present in your portfolio and manage it better
  • 4
    To keep only the necessary stocks in your portfolio
  • 5
    To know total and day's gain, total realised, unrealised gain/loss
Core Suprestar company-10-year-x-rays

See recommendations and take decisions.

  • 1
    Over 10 years, colour-coded to understand company performance
  • 2
    For a complete overview of the company
  • 3
    Key quarterly results-latest
  • 4
    Price Calculator, Price chart with MRP, DP lines, key ratios
  • 5
    For taking informed decisions and investing sensibly
Core Suprestar 3-day-online-course

See recommendations and take decisions.

  • 1
    Your Personal Financial Plan
  • 2
    Your Risk Profile and Model Asset Allocation
  • 3
    Using the MoneyWorks4me Platform
  • 4
    Know-how of how to invest in stocks and mutual funds
  • 5
    Build and Manage your Multi-asset Portfolio
  • 6
    Manage yourself better for success in investing

Past Winners

Past Winners

Trusted By

Registered-users

2,80,000+

Registered Users
Paid-subscribers

7,500+

Paid Subscribers
Assets-managed-by-subscribers

900+Cr

Assets managed by Subscribers

What Customers Say

₹ 7,999 ₹ 4,999

FAQ's

Core 50 Superstars enables you to build a strong stocks portfolio of high quality large sized companies through a Model Core Portfolio and also through additional buy recommendations from the top 50 Core Superstars.

Portfolio built with Core 50 Superstars provides robust returns in long term and has a stable foundation to withstand economic and market down turns and recover faster.

That’s because Core 50 Superstars covers the best quality companies. Companies that are in good financial shape, have pricing power over its peers, and sell products that people buy even during deep recessions. These strong companies are structured and operate in such a way that they can withstand the economic downturns.

Bluechip companies are well known, but having this list doesn’t translate into good investments unless they are bought at a right price. And very often prices of such stocks are high to very high, making it difficult to invest in them. Some ‘stable’ bluechip companies are at times so highly priced that future returns are likely to be mediocre for a few years.

From time-to-time good companies are available at a reasonable price but this is accompanied by some ‘bad’ news and most people avoid investing in them out of fear. Such opportunities don’t feature in most model portfolios. Then again even if one does own such companies, one may lose conviction to hold on to them when they run into a tough situation.

And lastly figuring out at what price should one reduce or exit a stock and invest in another opportunity when there are no obvious performance-related triggers?

Core 50 Superstars helps you build a strong portfolio using multiple methods

  1. Helps you invest in a model portfolio of Core Stocks which you can implement for bulk of your portfolio or entire portfolio.
  2. Can also add regular savings into the model portfolio in SIP mode
  3. Additional buy calls from the top 50 Core Superstars that are good opportunities to invest but do not feature in the model portfolio. Our Buy list is concise and comprehensive; it does not extend to 50-100 of buy calls creating confusion and defeating the purpose of advice.
  4. Read our research and opinion from a long term investor perspective, understand quarterly results or key events to make informed decision rather than merely following a model portfolio or buying because on news or tips. This helps you stay on top of your investments, stay invested for the long term which is key to success in investing.

It is true that multi-cap approach tends to earn higher returns than large cap companies. But as a beginner in stocks or with smaller portfolio, succeeding is more important than earning a higher return because that ensures you becomes a committed stock investor. A poor experience at this stage can put off people from investing in stocks and that is a major loss. It is wise to own predominantly large cap portfolio as you can concentrate and learn about few stocks and experience lower volatility versus a multi-cap portfolio. As your portfolio and experience grows you can upgrade to a multicap portfolio.

Large cap performance has been substantially higher than inflation and fixed income options in all periods. The consistency in returns is much higher with more than 85% chance of a positive return over any 3 year period. Large cap generate returns in range of 7-12-15% and with an average of 12%+ p.a. in past. At 12% CAGR, your investment quadruples (4X) every 12 years. With Core 50 Superstars philosophy of buying companies at right price can further add to returns. These are very good returns to meet your goals.

You can systematically buy stocks in Model Portfolio, or top stocks to add today. These stocks are mostly Quality at Reasonable Price with very good medium term prospects. For queries, call us at (+91)-20-67258333 or mail: besafe@moneyworks4me.com

Other Frequently Asked Questions

Puchho Befikar
SEBI Registered: Investment Adviser - INA000013323

Callback